“The only one to choose if you need CRM for the Construction industry”
KMS has been supplying CRM solutions for over 20 years. With Microsoft Dynamics we have taken the out-of-the box functionality and added the Project CRM toolkit to provide Construction industry specific features and work-flows.
Building on 20 years CRM experience in project-orientated and manufacturing customers we have built a comprehensive CRM solution designed specifically for industries that operate within the Built Environment. From Main Contractors and specialist Sub-Contractors to Consultants: it works the way these industries work. KMS have produced a solution to service the exact needs of this sector. By dealing with the entire project lifecycle the solution is able to provide its users with a unique 360° view of their business.
Role Based Dashboards allow users to see information that is relevant to them in real-time
Construction specific functionality:
- Project Lifecycle tracking
- Project activity recording
- Tender/Bid recording and management
- Integration to Document Management (SharePoint, etc)
- PQQ recording and extensive search
- Risk Assessment workflows
- PTP workflows
- CSQ management
- Key Client management
- Company relationship management
- Contact management
- Social Media Integration
- Supply Chain recording and management
- Campaign management and analysis
- Samples and Sales Literature management
- Direct mail/email creation
- Event management
Reporting and Analysis
- Simplify your reporting procedures
- KPI Dashboards
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Management Reporting
All of which has flexible deployment options to suit your business and IT infrastructure. Choose from Online, On-premise or Hosted. If situations change then we can easily move your deployment using standard migration tools. Speak with our advisors to determine which option is right for your business.
Dynamics CRM is supported cross-browser and cross-platform allowing your workforces the ability to access their CRM application from anywhere.