Here at KMS we have developed a comprehensive CRM solution designed specifically for the manufacturing industry.
Effective customer relationship management connects sales, marketing, and services across a diverse array of manufacturing relationships.
- Efficiently manage your complex relationships—including partners, direct and indirect sales channels, distributors, retailers, and service providers.
- Gain cross-organizational insights and automate processes to drive a consistent customer service experience and boost productivity.
- Quickly develop and deploy enterprise applications that streamline and optimize the manufacturing process using the xRM framework.
By equipping your sales channels with timely and relevant information, you can improve your competitiveness. You can establish consistent sales and customer services processes worldwide and, at the same time, maintain the flexibility to tailor specific offers and pricing.
- Connect your processes across sales, marketing, and services to increase efficiency.
- Use shared views of data to collaborate on quotes and proposals with business partners.
- Create and monitor customized offers and pricing for each opportunity.
- Automate the assignment of tasks or leads to individuals or groups.
- Monitor revenue by tracking orders and invoices.
Increase your marketing effectiveness with tools to manage your marketing campaigns, from initiation through post-campaign analysis. What’s more, you get insights to continually refine your methods to improve the targeting of high-value prospects.
- Get the data you need to anticipate trends and take proactive measures.
- Provide your sales channels with easy access to current, accurate customer data.
- Develop and execute collaborative marketing campaigns with key business partners.
- Use real-time data to address changing market requirements and make informed marketing decisions.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, it’s easier to schedule services and manage resources so you can meet or surpass customer expectations. By automating processes, you can reduce costs and help ensure that service is delivered consistently.
- Get easy-to-use tools to manage and schedule maintenance, repair, and support.
- View available resources and calendars and take advantage of easy, visual scheduling.
- Define services together with related resources and work schedules to streamline delivery.
- Provide service workers with real-time access to customer data through any Web-enabled device to increase their efficiency.
- Track how well current scheduling is fulfilling service goals and adjust as necessary to save time and costs.
Get business intelligence tools to help you analyze your business processes, identify possible enhancements, and adjust quickly to changing conditions. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides visual tools and reports to help you act on the insights that you gain.
- Gather information from across the enterprise and the supply chain and compile it in one central location.
- View key performance indicators in real time with intuitive dashboards.
- Map CRM functionality to specific models, such as lean manufacturing and just-in-time (JIT) inventory strategies.
- Integrate your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution with your existing systems, including ERP, shop-floor control, inventory, financial, and sales-order processing.
- Provide real-time updates for customer quotes, orders, and service inquiries.
By building on the strength and versatility of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, along with the power and security of .NET architecture, KMS have created this innovative toolkit to create a new breed of CRM solution.
Flexible deployment options to suit your business and IT infrastructure. Choose from Online, On-premise or Hosted. If situations change then we can easily move your deployment using standard migration tools. Speak with our advisors to determine which option is right for your business.