Skip to content
Improve sales planning and management
- Set up territories and teams for optimal organisational efficiency.
- Create price lists, discounts and unit groups to streamline offer management.
- Post sales best practices and tips in the Resource Centre.
- Use strong role-based and group-based permissions for easy information distribution.
Automate your lead system
- Better coordinate with marketing by tracking leads in one centralised system.
- Automatically associate email messages with relevant leads or opportunities.
- Assign leads and tasks automatically based on predefined rules.
- Instantly light up the most promising leads with conditional formatting.
- Use guided dialogues to streamline the qualification process.
- Streamline lead scoring and conversion.
- Instantly segment your customer database to identify new leads.
Manage opportunities effectively
- Close deals faster by centrally tracking key deal information.
- Enable more effective team selling with team-based ownership.
- Create and monitor customised offers and pricing for each opportunity.
- More effectively position against the competition with seamless competitor tracking.
- Better identify and leverage extended relationships (lawyers, consultants) in the sales process.
- Streamline proposal creation with embedded document management capabilities.
- Establish consistent sales processes enterprise-wide with predefined workflows.
- Track generated revenue with out-of-box order and invoice tracking.
Streamline account management
- Track all activities and interactions for each contact and account.
- Identify influencers, constituents, allies and roadblocks for each account.
- Quickly identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with embedded analytics.
- Automatically track contract renewal dates and details.
- Better understand complex organisational structures with hierarchal relationship tracking.
Boost sales productivity
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM right within Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Instantly find the information you need with preview panes, personal views, record pinning and Most Recently Used lists.
- Improve communication and team collaboration through seamless integration with Microsoft Office products.
- Promote Office Outlook contacts and email messages to Microsoft Dynamics CRM with a few clicks.
- Reduce wasted cycles with robust data import and data de-duplication features.
- Ensure your sales people are working on the most current data with bidirectional data synch between Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Enhance pipeline management
- Easily track the sales pipeline for improved financial planning.
- Increase accuracy of revenue projections with individual or rollup forecasting.
- Track revenue goals by dates, financial periods or other predefined criteria.
- Instantly track sales quota versus attainment at individual or group level.
- Identify key trends for deals won or lost and optimise the sales process.
Simplify workflow processes
- Improve productivity with personal, team and organisational workflows.
- Leverage guided dialogues across the sales organisation to reduce training and ramp-up time.
- Automatically create or assign tasks and activities when rules are triggered.
- Automate simple or multilevel approvals with predefined workflows.
- Automate scoring and distribution of leads.
- Set alerts for key events or milestones.
- Define and enforce consistent sales processes enterprise-wide.
Leverage Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Empower your sales force with real-time access to customer data from any web-enabled device.
- Better prepare for customer meetings via real-time account details.
- Rapidly respond to customer requests while on the road.
- Continuously work details by updating and receiving leads 24/7.
- Discover new up-sell and cross-sell opportunities right on the spot.
Gain visibility and improve decision making
- Gain business insight with flexible dashboards and inline data visualisation.
- View key performance indicators in real time with prebuilt dashboards.
- Use built-in sales reports to conduct detailed analyses without IT assistance.
- Use robust data cubes for insightful trending analysis.
- Employ predictive analytics to identify key selling scenarios.
- Take advantage of the intuitive Report Wizard to instantly create ad-hoc reports.