STOP PRESS: 30/09/2016 – We are hiring!
KMS is looking for a Junior Software Developer / Technical Consultant.
We are seeking a bright, passionate and reliable junior software developer with a strong technical background
- Help the technical team to enhance the internal software solutions and products
- Research and develop innovative solutions
- Good problem solving
- Knowledge of software development techniques such as Object Oriented Development
- Passionate about learning new skills/approaches
- Ability to work well within a team or independently depending on the project requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of software design best practices (Architecture, Modelling)
- Knowledge of web development frameworks such as Angular JS and jQuery
- C# development experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2011,2013,2015,2016), including developing plugins and custom workflow activities
- Experience of working with Databases
- SharePoint Online
- Office 365
KMS is constantly on the lookout for new people to join our dynamic team. We offer excellent remuneration packages, and (depending on the position) company car, laptop, pension and share options.
What we look for:
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills – Dealing effectively with customers and each other is what we sell and what we do.
• Fascination with Technology – If you don’t own a PC at home, you probably haven’t got it!
• Ability to manage your own time and produce quality work.
• Experience of working with Information Technology.
• Innovative and creative thinking.
• Understanding of why businesses use CRM systems and a passion to do it right.
We have already got great staff in Sales, Development, Consultancy and Support, working with our customers to implement successful CRM systems. If you would like us to consider you to join this team, then tell us why! Email your CV to email@example.com
Note – We are not looking to be bombarded by calls and email from Recruitment Agents. It’s a waste of your time and ours!