STOP PRESS: 27/08/2018 – We are hiring!
KMS is looking for a Support Consultant.
We are looking for a Support Consultant to look after our customers’ support needs.
- Handling support calls and emails from customers.
- Logging cases in Dynamics 365, working with KMS Consultants to resolve them and managing open cases.
- Escalating incidents to Microsoft.
- Assisting KMS Consultants in customer implementations.
- Testing new features in the latest versions of Dynamics and related products.
- Communicating with customers about Microsoft/KMS updates and features.
- Suggesting improvements to our support services and other aspects of our business.
- Good verbal and written communications skills to communicate technical information in a personable manner.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Experience using Microsoft products (e.g. Office, SharePoint).
- A technical inquisitiveness that wants to dig a little deeper and understand how systems work.
Our dream candidate would have all these things, but we’re happy to work with a motivated and able individual to fill in the gaps.
- Hands on experience of Dynamics 365/CRM.
- Experience in a support role.
- Microsoft certifications.
- Construction industry knowledge.
KMS is constantly on the lookout for new people to join our dynamic team. We offer excellent remuneration packages, and (depending on the position) company car, laptop, pension and share options.
What we look for:
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills – Dealing effectively with customers and each other is what we sell and what we do.
• Fascination with Technology – If you don’t own a PC at home, you probably haven’t got it!
• Ability to manage your own time and produce quality work.
• Experience of working with Information Technology.
• Innovative and creative thinking.
• Understanding of why businesses use CRM systems and a passion to do it right.
We have already got great staff in Sales, Development, Consultancy and Support, working with our customers to implement successful CRM systems. If you would like us to consider you to join this team, then tell us why! Email your CV to email@example.com
Note – We are not looking to be bombarded by calls and email from Recruitment Agents. It’s a waste of your time and ours!